Ham Radio in the Snoqualmie Middle Fork Valley
Who we are
WA7VC, the Valley Camp Amateur Radio Group, serving the Upper Snoqualmie Valley community since 1995.
The home of WA7VC is Valley Camp, located 6 miles NE of North Bend WA.
We have onsite a tower with a 10/15/20 meter beam and 2m/440 high gain vertical.
5 trees on the property have pulleys at or above 80' allowing for easy long wire installations.
Getting InvolvedDonations to support ongoing ham radio activities can be made to Valley Camp, a 501(c)3 organization. Indicate you are supporting WA7VC.
On the airThere are a number of ways to reach us either via good 'ol RF or the internet:
- 70cm Simplex: 446.525 (no tone)
- Echolink: Node 98045 (or Valley Camp)
- IRLP: 7808
- DSTAR: WA7VC B on 440.01250Mhz + 5.000Mhz
- APRS: WA7VC 10 Digi-iGate 144.390
- DMR: NorthBend-ValleyCamp 440.7250 + 5.000Mhz
- *1 - Read the current time
- *81 - Read data from Snoqualmie Falls river gauging station
- *82 - Read data from North Fork river gauging station
- *83 - Read data from Middle Fork river gauging station
- *84 - Read data from South Fork river gauging station